We are excited to announce that the Bethany family will be gathering in-person again for our Sunday worship service. Beginning on April 11, each of our campuses will offer one Sunday morning service (9:00 a.m.). As we slowly open our facilities, we will be evaluating attendance numbers and safety protocols as we look to adjust the number of services provided each week.
IN-PERSON WORPSHIP SERVICES
Each Campus | Sundays | 9:00 a.m.
lf you would like to attend an in-person worship service, we ask that you please register in advance online each week. Registration is required and we cannot guarantee that you will have a seat if you arrive and have not registered. Each household must complete their own registration form. If you have registered already and need to either add or remove members of your household, please contact Rosanne Palombi (email@example.com).
REGISTER FOR SUNDAY SERVICE (registration opens each Monday at 8:00 a.m. beginning April 12)
CLICK HERE to place your name on our wait list if you were unable to reserve a seat (only need sign up one time).
Note: If you have registered for in-person services and find you are not able to attend, please notify us by emailing Rosanne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is very important to us. With guidance from the State of New Hampshire, State of Maine and the National CDC, we have put into place the following precautions and re-opening protocols. We are dedicated to providing the safest environment we can to allow each congregant to feel comfortable attending a worship service at Bethany.
- Masks are required when entering, exiting and while singing. Masks may be removed while seated during the service (except in Maine where masks are required the whole time).
- Please practice social distancing of at least six feet.
- Hand sanitizing is available, but please refrain from hugs, handshakes, or any physical touch.
- Public areas will be sanitized before each service.
- Our café and common areas will be closed.
- Bathrooms will remain open and available.
- Portable Communion items will be provided as you enter.
- An offering will not be collected during the service, but there will be a place to deposit your offering at the rear.
- Our Kids Ministry environment is currently closed.
- If you feel sick while you are in the service, please exit immediately.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending a service, please notify the church (this can be done anonymously). To make sure to limit the spread, we will notify attenders of possible exposure.
Please be mindful of the health risks involved with worshiping in-person. If you are not feeling well, have a fever or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please worship at home. If you are health-compromised or at-risk, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online.
We are committed to following all state and local mandates as we evaluate the amount of people we can safely welcome to our in-person worship services. Please following these procedures to ensure the safety of all who worship at Bethany:
- Please present your registration ticket to the Welcome Team. If you have forgotten your ticket, the Team will assist you.
- Ushers will help seat you to ensure proper social distancing.
- We have marked off space between each household to ensure proper social distancing. We ask that you maintain that distance after you are seated.
- Please remain in your seat until your section is dismissed.
Offering services both online and in-person requires many helping hands. Our Serving Team opportunities will continue to expand as restrictions loosen and we add services. Whether you have been part of a Serving Team or you would like to join one now, we would love to have you join us. Additionally, we have serving opportunities for both in-person and online.
SIGN ME UP TO SERVE
Thank you for your patience and prayers as we gather again in-person. We are committed to offering you a safe and inspiring worship experience as we grow closer to Jesus together.